I'm facing a problem when trying to use CSS in library/rptdesign:
- I have a library with already designed objets, I use a CSS called for instance "default_blue.css" and custom styles are defined in this CSS and used/applied on the library's objects.
- I use this library's objects in a .rtpdesign but I dont want to use the "default_blue.css" but the "default_orange.css" . So I imagine by importing the "default_orange.css" in the rptdesign, it should overwrite the styles defined in "default_blue.css" (of course, styles defined in default_blue and default_orange have the same names).
- When I generate the report, only styles in "default_blue.css" (so the one in my library ) are applied , not the one in "default_orange.css" .
Is it normal ? Do I have to do something to overwrite styles in the css of the library by my styles in the css of the rptdesign ?
I'm trying to use this exemple : http://www.birt-exch...-chart-palette/
but when scripting in the rptdesign "before factory" :
1) In this exemple, I imported the default_orange.css file in my report ( so it appears in the Outline)
dh = reportContext.getDesignHandle(); dh.addCss(default_orange.css); }
2) In this exemple I have did not import the CSS file in the rptdesign but my CSS file is in my resources folder, in a folder called CSS :
dh = reportContext.getDesignHandle(); dh.addCss(CSS/default_orange.css); }
Thanks in advance.
Edit : I'm using BIRT 2.6.2