Birt mobile viewer 2.0 crash on IOS 4.1
Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:27 PM
Posted 05 February 2011 - 06:44 PM
1) Load the main iPhone settings app
2) Locate the "BIRT Mobile" settings group
3) Toggle the "Reset on next start" option
4) Launch the BIRT Mobile Viewer (the demo user's data will be displayed)
5) Enter your BIRT onDemand or iServer settings on the applications settings screen
This should straighten things out. Please update the thread with your results.
Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:21 AM
Another thing to check is to make sure the application is not running when you make these changes. Double-tap the iPhone Home button to reveal the running tasks and if BIRT Mobile is in th list, you need to quit it.
Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:04 AM
This issue only affects mobile clients running v4.1 and earlier of the iOS, v4.2 clients are fine.
Sorry for the inconvenience, this should be deployed fairly quickly via the App Store.
Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:40 PM
The new build of the BIRT Mobile Viewer for iPhone and iPad (v2.0.1) has been released to the Apple App Store. You should be able to update to the version immediately. This build resolves the iOS4.1 incompatibility reported through this thread.
Thanks for using BIRT Mobile!