URGENT- BIRT report analyst contract position in San Francisco area
Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:13 PM
The position is open immediately and is a contract on a W-2 basis, with a bill rate of $40/hour and 20 hours per week.
Local candidates only.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Authoria reporting analyst will be primarily responsible for creating, developing, customizing and testing Authoria Business Intelligence and Reporting Tool (BIRT) and/or BIRT iServer Express (on version 10.9) reports for performance management, compensation and talent management programs. The secondary responsibilities would include documenting business specifications, developing and hoc reports/queries in order to develop deeper insights into transaction data, and generating Authoria reports/certificates.
• Bachelor degree (Preferred)
• 3+ years of Authoria Business Intelligence and Reporting Tool experience (Required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Able to create, modify, and develop reports utilizing Eclipse BIRT Report Designer 2.2.2
• Provide reporting with in-depth business analysis and data analysis for Authoria BIRT and/or BIRT iServer Express.
• Provide support for other ad hoc projects and requests from management, as needed.
• Partner with users and provide knowledge transfer on application and reporting knowledge
• Strong listening, presentation and written communication skills (Required)
• Ability to interact and work effectively with all levels of management (Required)
• Ability to work on cross functional teams and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (Required)
• Strategic thinking, business acumen as well as attention to details (Required)
• Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint (Required)
• Understanding of HR information systems, business/process and procedures.